Terms & Conditions
By accessing our website you agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions, please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
- The information contained in this website is intended for general information only.
- We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided in this website, including any links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website.
- We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website.
- The information and images contained within this website are subject to ©Copyright.
- You are permitted to take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
- You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
Korrall Ltd respects the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address if it is voluntarily submitted to the company at this website.
16 Mill Lane,
CB2 1SB, UK